CIO-CS (Chief Information Officer - Commodities and Solutions) is NIH's next generation IT commodities and commodity enabling solutions GWAC. As an OMB authorized GWAC, the CIO-CS contracts are utilized by all Federal Agencies. The Government Program Office is NITAAC (NIH’s Information Technology Acquisition and Assessment Center).
IT products, IT commodities, hardware, software, solutions, cloud services and future technologies, offered both in On-Premise and Managed Services models
Contract Website Linkhttps://nitaac.nih.gov/nitaac/contracts/cio-cs
Program Office ContactNITAACsupport@nih.gov
FedStore is one of multiple Contract Holders on NIH's CIO-CS next generation IT commodities and commodity enabling solutions GWAC.
Current Expiration DateWednesday, April 30, 2025
Maximun Expiration Date with OptionsWednesday, April 30, 2025
All Federal Agencies
FedStore Points of Contact - PMO, Sales, Order Problems, Customer Support
For questions about quotes, program-related matters, contract-related matters, order status or post-delivery matters please contact:
FedStore CIO-CS Program Manager
.35% of order amount. Fee cap for all orders under the CIO-CS GWAC in the amount of $70,000. The fee cap applies to any order base or optional period (not to exceed 12 months) with funding in excess of $20 million.
Cisco, HP, Dell, NetApp, DellEMC, VMware, IBM
What FedStore Brings
- Agency Projects and Initiatives
- Trained Sales and Engineering Talent
- Product Expertise
- In depth knowledge of procurement processes and the FAR
- Strategic Solution Provisioning
- Seasoned Leadership and Sales Teams
- Delivering Product Solutions Since 2001
- Proven Track Record of Success
- Broad Range of Past Performance References
- Strong Partnerships with Industry Leaders
- Quick, Accurate Quoting and Order Fulfillment
- Financial Strength
- ISO 9001:2015 Certification
The Government will make payment in accordance with the Prompt Payment Act (31 U.S.C. 3903) and prompt payment regulations at 5 CFR Part 1315.