We don't just work with The government -
We work with Our government.
FedStore is an award winning provider of innovative public sector information technology product solutions. We offer a broad mix of OEM relationships, vertical market depth and a determined focus on customer satisfaction to federal customers under enormous pressure to do more with less.
Our core competencies include solution design, acquisition support and implementation services focused on medical IT, enterprise network infrastructure, storage and cyber security. We work in close partnership with the most respected and predominant OEMs in the industry including Cisco, Dell, EMC, HP Inc., Hewlett-Packard Enterprise, NetApp and VMware.
The price of success is hard work, dedication to the job at hand, and the determination that whether we win or lose, we have applied the best of ourselves to the task at hand.”
— Vince Lombardi
What We Do
We deliver mission critical technical solutions to our public sector customers with passion, integrity, and value.
After nearly 15 years delivering customer solutions, we’ve become phenomenal IT generalists. Depending on what you need, we either do it or we can team easily with others who have the needed expertise to assist.
We’ve also developed in-house expertise and a capability that addresses our customers’ most critical needs including the delivery of Virtualized Workspaces, Storage, Network Infrastructure and Mobility solutions.
We establish strong, direct relationships with leading and emerging technology manufacturers (OEMs). We develop corporate relationships that span from executive level through finance, operations and sales and we obtain technical training, certification and accreditation for our people. Our approach is comprehensive and costly — but it also provides many benefits:
Responsiveness — You get the information you need, and you get it faster.
Cost Savings — Prices are lower because we minimize stops along the supply chain.
Lowered Risk — Counterfeit or tainted products are avoided because the supply chain is trusted and more secure.
We maintain an International Organization for Standardization (ISO) 9001:2008 quality certification which establishes compliance to standard requirements for quality assurance and lays a foundation for continuous improvement through consistent procedures, regular internal audits, and corrective action plans.
- ISO 9001
Our leaders help each employee realize their full potential.
We work hard, smart and we care about each other. We’re also big on diversity. We’re the kind of company where each and every member of our team is visible, has a voice and makes an impact. Does this sound like you?
You’re going to want to work here.
- 90% of Health & Dental
- 50% of Family Health & Dental
- 100% of Vision & Group Term Life
- 100% of Short & Long Term Disability
- 10 Paid Federal Holidays
- Safe Harbor 401(k) with 4% match
- Paid Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Mobile Phone Allowance
- Unlimited Vacation & Sick Days
Director of Recruiting
FedStore needs an experienced full-time recruiter to transform hiring from struggle to strength and help grow a great team. Our new recruiter will work from either the company’s Rockville or Reston office and report directly to the President. This is a high visibility, high priority, high impact position.
What You’ll Do
- You’ll actively court candidates whose experience, abilities and values fit with and enhance our own.
- You’ll listen & learn our candidates’ visions, values and needs and goals.
- You’ll tell compelling, authentic stories verbally, in writing and through media that help others learn about, assess – and perhaps – join our team.
- You’ll use online recruiting tools – like LinkedIn Recruiter – to locate and contact talented candidates.
- You’ll participate in industry events, partner events, fundraisers and other activities that help you build relationships and cultivate candidates.
- You’ll respond quickly and precisely to indications of interest about working here.
- You’ll notify candidates quickly and respectfully when they aren’t a good fit or when the timing just isn’t right.
- You’ll help us simplify and streamline our hiring process.
- You’ll have a direct hand in building teams optimized for performance based on interpersonal trust and mutual respect.
- You’ll grow to become one of the people who makes our team great.
- You are employed at a competing firm, know the ITVAR community and have relationships with candidates who trust you.
- You’re driven. You have passion, energy and enthusiasm – and you make a positive, lasting impression.
- You have the tenacity and determination to deliver high quality, compelling candidates and are energized by taking on new and unexpected challenges.
- You have the experience and poise to confidently cut through the BS and zero in on what is real.
- You want to help build a team where work is more than just labor.
Does this sound like you?
Outside Sales - Account Executive
Reston, Remote, Rockville
FedStore needs an experienced full-time outside sales representative who will move the needle, help shape our future and be a force for good through our company. Our new rep will either work remotely from their home office OR from the company’s Rockville or Reston office and report directly to the President. This is a high priority, high impact position.
What You’ll Do
- You’ll work closely with customers and OEMs you already know well to deliver IT product solutions tailored to their needs.
- You’ll visit customers regularly at their workplace, datacenter or activity.
- You’ll collaborate with inside sales and technical support team members – as well as OEM resources and customer staff to configure solutions that are spot on.
- You’ll register deals or work with inside support to register them.
- You’ll communicate about activities and opportunities through regularly scheduled ‘Plan & Review’ sessions with a senior member of our team.
- You’ll maintain information about your account(s) using our highly customized, state-of-the-art SFDC implementation.
- You’ll win deals, deliver customer delight and be rewarded handsomely for having done so.
- You’ll tell your friends that you can’t believe you actually used to work at that other place!
- You are employed at a competing firm and have relationships with customers and OEM reps who trust you.
- You’re a master of relationships who also happens to know a thing or two (or three) about technology.
- You have a small ‘go-to’ team of support folks you’re tight with who provide the inside and technical assistance needed to take down deals (Bring them with you – We’ll hire you as a unit).
- You’re had it with expanding quotas, shrinking and shifting territories, and that ITVAR BS… you know what I’m talkin’ about.
- You’re not satisfied with good enough – and will stop at nothing to crush it.
Does this sound like you?